Workshop Registration and Poster Submission Guidelines (registration closed, contact Tengfei Luo, firstname.lastname@example.org, for questions)
- Registration is required to attend the virtual workshop.
- Poster submission option is within the registration link below.
- Early registration is encouraged. Note: you can always register first and log back in to submit your poster later.
- Poster submission requires Google account. If you do not have a Google account, please contact Tengfei Luo (email@example.com).
- You will have the option to present your poster live via Gathertown, or you can pre-record your presentation. If you choose to pre-record, please submit a YouTube link to your video at the time of poster submission.
- We recommend the poster presentations be no more than 5 minutes.
- Please label your video in this format: “Theme–Last Name, First Name” so we can easily keep track of submissions and place them in the appropriate poster area.
- Posters will need to be submitted in .png format and single slide only with a file size limit of 10 MB.
- Your posters will be on display throughout the workshop. If you choose to present live, please be ready to present on poster session day, which is the last day of the workshop.
Please visit the link below to register for the NSF-JST Joint Workshop and submit your poster